Anzor Australia stocks an extensive range of stainless fasteners and fittings in Brisbane.
In addition, we offer the following services:
- Manufacturing of special items and alloys - we can supply almost any type of fastener out of a large range of corrosion resistant alloys such as Duplex 2205, Super Duplex, Titanium, 17-4PH and many more. These items are made to order and can be provided with both head markings and test certificates if requested before ordering. Specially manufactured fasteners usually take between 2 and 4 weeks. Please click here to send us an inquiry on manufacturing a special item.
- Sourcing odd-ball fasteners, fast. Although Anzor has an extensive range of stainless fasteners in Australia, it isn't always possible to have everything ever made. We airfreight regularly from our global network of suppliers so that as a customer if you need something that's not available in Australia, we can get it fast. Most airfreight takes between 3 and 14 days depending on the product and country of origin.
- Indent Ordering - if you require a large quantity of an item and can forecast 3-5 months ahead of your required delivery then indent ordering may be the way for you. This is the lowest cost form of ordering as we can add your stock order to our factory orders and deliver it as soon as it arrives into Australia.
- Pre-lubed Fasteners and Colour Coating - stainless nuts and bolts should always be lubricated before being used. To reduce the chance of galling or seizing we can coat fasteners with a Molybdenum based dry film lubricant, see our lubricants section. Anzor also offers wax coated hex and nyloc nuts from stock. Black coatings can also be applied to Stainless Fasteners when required.
- Inventory management - for the most efficient supply chain management, Anzor can help. Whether it's a Kanban, 2 Bin inventory or another type of system Anzor can stock your parts which you draw off as required. This "Just in Time" supply reduces your stock holding, increases stock turn and moves more control of the inventory process towards the source, reducing the chance of stock shortages to the production line.
- Tool Hireage -because not all jobs justify the purchase of a new tool Anzor hires out a range of tools including Threaded Insert, Riveting and Crimping tools.
- Multiple Invoice and Paperwork Options - because Anzor deals with all different types of companies, we offer all different types of paperwork. To help make your accounts staff life easier you can choose from a range of invoice and packing slip options, including all paperwork by email. You can also access your Invoices, Statements and track your Orders when logged in here at anzor.com.au.
- Export Sales - Anzor's stainless fasteners and fittings have been used all over the world. We are exporting products to existing and new customers every week. Send us your enquiry to our export man John Matson here
To receive useful info and product updates add your details below
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.